WE UNFOLD THE POTENTIAL
In Proyecta, we believe in the power of communication.
We value its capability to inspire people and organizations, to provide opportunities and to facilitate the achievement of great goals.
Therefore, we promote meaningful communication, which starts by
listening to the environment and interpreting scenarios, combining
critical thinking with creativity.
We guide people and organizations to the discovery of assertive and 360° communication, so they can understand each other better, build solid relationships and move towards the world we want.
At Proyecta, we unfold the potential of communication. That is our purpose.
We are a strategic communications consultancy with more than 10 years in the business.
We help people and organizations to achieve their goals through effective communication. To do this, we are a committed team. We value excellence, rigor, and creativity to address each challenge.
We develop a tailored strategy that adjusts to the needs and guidelines of each of the companies with which we work. The base of this professional relationship is built in listening. Only after that, we are able to take part in their challenges and become trusted partners.
With coverage in Latin America, through our regional alliances, we accompany individuals and organizations in their challenges and transformation processes, helping them to grow, to adapt to current times, and to prepare for the future.
We offer services adapted to the needs of our clients, seeking to add real and measurable value to people and organizations. Within our role as consultants in communications, our services cover different areas as:
- We are a committed and stable team that values excellence, rigor, and creativity to address each challenge.
- Journalist of Pontificia Universidad Católica, with over 15 years’ experience in corporate communications. She is one of the founding partners of Proyecta Comunicaciones. She previously worked as a business and economics journalist at El Mercurio and she was also the publication’s correspondent in New York before joining the agency b2o as account director. Email: email@example.com
- Journalist of Pontificia Universidad Católica and founding partner of Proyecta Comunicaciones in 2008. She has extensive experience in communications consultancy for national and multinational companies and organizations. She is a former business and economics journalist of El Mercurio newspaper. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journalist of Pontificia Universidad Católica and holds a diploma in political studies from Universidad de Chile, with experience in press and corporate communication. She worked in business and economics at El Mercurio for six years and then at b2o. In 2011 she joined Proyecta Comunicaciones, where she is a partner from 2017. Email: email@example.com
- Journalist and holds a diploma in CSR from Pontificia Universidad Católica, as well as a diploma in Leadership and Coaching from Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez. For eight years she worked at El Mercurio and Emol. From 2010-2016 she was Internal Communications Manager at Gasco GLP and then at Easy (Cencosud). She joined Proyecta Comunicaciones in 2016. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journalist of Universidad de Los Andes, with over eight years’ experience in corporate communications. She has been part of the Proyecta’s team since 2014. She previously worked at the agency Perceptiva, where she specialized in strategic communications and the development of opinion polls. Email: email@example.com
- Journalist from the University of Chile with experience in digital marketing and communications agencies. During his academic training she was an assistant at the universities of Chile, Diego Portales and Desarrollo Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journalist of Pontificia Universidad Católica, Master in Strategic Communication from Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, and a diploma in Political Studies and Digital Content. She held different positions of responsibility in the Communications Department of Clínica Alemana. In addition, she has experience as a consultant in communications and sustainability, before joining Proyecta. Email: email@example.com
- Journalist of Universidad de Málaga (Spain) and with a Masters in Digital Marketing from the Instituto Europeo de Posgrado-CEU. She has over ten years’ experience in media, mainly radio and press, as well as in the organization and promotion of international events, especially in the areas of sports and culture. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journalist of Pontificia Universidad Católica with important experience in corporate communications. Before joining Proyecta Comunicaciones in 2013, she worked as a journalist at La Segunda newspaper and on the section of Reports at El Mercurio newspaper. Email: email@example.com
- Journalist of Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez. Currently, she is pursuing a master's degree in corporate communication at the same institution. Before joining Proyecta Comunicaciones, she completed her professional internships at the Chilean Mining Magazine and DHL Supply Chain Chile. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategic designer and graduate in Cultural Heritage from the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, with 3 years of experience in the area of Sustainability and leader of a graphic design and communications team. She has participated in the creation and management of projects with a focus on service design methodologies and design thinking. Email: email@example.com